The other day, Allie answered a bunch of questions…and then yesterday, Juliette said “all the cool kids are doing it!!!” So I thought, heck, I should do it too. Im totally one of those kids that would jump off the bridge. I mean, really, wanna come, it will be fun?? Wait, What was I talking about?? oh yeah. Fifty…Shades of..good grief, when does that movie come out already?
Ahh, I’m having a bit of a squirrel day.
Fifty Questions! Here we go!!
1. What are you wearing? Jean Capris and a Maroon Dress Shirt. Gotta Love Business Casual Attire!
2. Ever been in love? Yep, just once though.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yep…see above! LoL
4. How tall are you? Not very. 5’3ish..
5. How much do you weigh? Ha! Not gonna happen! More than I would like to but less than I will in 6 months.
6. Any tattoos? Yes, today I have 2 tomorrow I will have 3…hopefully! 🙂
7. Any piercings? Just my ears
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Hmmm…Joey and Pacey (always Team P.)…Chandler and Monica (for sure)…Brandon and Kelly (Save Dylan for me)
9. Favorite show? I have many, many faves! Fave Current Show: Big Brother or Pretty Little Liars, Fave Show on Hiatus: Grey’s Anatomy or The Bachelor, Fave Past Show: Friends or 90210
10. Favorite bands? Band means more than one person, right? Hmm..Rascal Flatts, The Band Perry, Lady A. ZBB or Little Big Town (I met them one rainy night…it was amaze-balls!)
11. Something you miss? Having someone to cuddle when I go to bed at night 😦
12. Favorite song? Summer of ’69 is my all-time fave!
13. How old are you? 30 years and 19 days! LoL
14. Zodiac sign? Leo
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Someone that can make me laugh, loves to spend time with me and is strong enough to hold me up when I need someone to hold on to. High Standards, right?! Or..Channing Tatum
16. Favorite Quote? Everything Happens for a Reason I mean, come on, I have it tattooed on my body, its definitely my fave.
17. Favorite actor? To look at…Channing Tatum. Otherwise I love Liam Neeson
18. Favorite color? Pink..yup, I’m one of those girls
19. Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood, really.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? To my room. I like to hole up in my bed and cry it out.
21. How long does it take you to shower? 15ish minutes. Unless I have a lot of thinking to do and then longer.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Typically about an hour or so. But I don’t do my makeup in the am..so if there are visitors at work, or if I am going somewhere after work, make that about an hour and 20. 😉
23. Ever been in a physical fight? No, but I often wish I had the gall to start one.
24. Turn on? A good smile. Like, when you catch your guy with a huge smile, the no holds barred, naturally happy kinda smile. Gets me every time!
25. Turn off? Serious Cockiness. Definitely.
26. The reason I started blogging? This time…I started blogging because I needed an outlet. Although, this blog has turned out way different than what I thought. I was thinking it would end up being the angry, depressed divorcee ranting kind of blog and hopefully turn into the fun, happy blog. But I think I have found a pretty happy medium and that works for me! 🙂
27. Fears? Losing anyone close to me. Spiders, Snakes and Bees. LoL
28. Last thing that made you cry? My Dream the other night
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Probably this weekend, to my grandma.
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? Its just simply something for me to strive for.
31. Last book you read? Last one I finished was Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. Incredible, I would recommend it to anyone!
32. The book you’re currently reading? All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner …Just started it, no comment yet.
33. Last show you watched? umm…Good Morning America. Or Raising Asia (still not sure about that show. This was my 1st episode.)
34. Last person you talked to? John. The new guy in our office.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He’s a friend. Cops are always good friends to have! LOL
36. Favorite food? Anything Mexican
37. Place you want to visit? The answer to this is always Jamaica. I love it there. On the other hand, I would love to get back down to Ft.L and see Donnie and Dave, or to Boston to see Ashli and watch some Patriots-Bears football in October!
38. Last place you were? The lunchroom at work…?
39. Do you have a crush? I think I do. I may have confessed it yesterday! 😉
40. Last time you kissed someone? Hmm…getting pretty personal here, huh?? Um, Monday?
41. Last time you were insulted? Gosh, I dunno. Maybe Monday too. LoL Completely unrelated to #40 though.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Cheesecake..Brownies..Pineapple Cake
43. What instruments do you play? None!
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? Infinity Ring that I have with my sister
45. Last sport you played? Oh my..probably Volleyball??
46. Last song you sang? Drunk on a Plane…its just so catchy
47. Favorite chat up line? I have no clue what that means. The only chatting I do is, Yahoo Messenger. LOL Oh, or Skype..for work purposes.
48. Have you ever used it? Used what, exactly?
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Define hung out?? My sister came over for a bit last night, does that count? Or Saturday night I went to the bar for a bit? Or, Friday night at my surprise party..there were lots of people hanging out there.
50. Who should answer these questions next? Everyone!!! And I wanna read about them! So comment and tell me when you answer! 🙂