Ah…we are halfway through the week already…thank GOODNESS! I have been exhausted this week, so hopefully that will slide away on the home stretch. But for now, lets keep our eyes open and start confessing, huh!?
– I want chocolate SO bad right now! So maybe that’s not a confession, I mean, its pretty much always true. But for some reason, right this second, I wanna piece of brownie cheesecake like nobody’s business.
– I am incredibly sick of the IRS. I have been waiting on my tax refund since March due to an identity fraud situation. Yesterday, I received a notice that they wanna seize my assets (funny, someone should let them know that I don’t HAVE any assets) because I haven’t PAID them the $9k that I apparently owe. Geesh…at some point this will all be figured out.
– I could literally eat Mexican food every night of the week! Sometimes, when I am making dinner on Thursday I realize that each night thusfar, I have either not made dinner, or I have made Mexican. whoops!
– I have been toying with the idea of trying either Body by Vi or Shakeology Shakes. Does anyone have personal experience with either?? I love food too much to do the whole ‘system’ but I am thinking that if I can use the shakes as a meal replacement for 1 or 2 meals per day, that would at least help out.
– As I typed that last one..about a weight loss system..I am eating fruit snacks. Eeks. What is wrong with me?!
I think I will end there for the day. LoL Happy Humpday Kids!